I’ve been nominated for ANOTHER award! This time I was nominated for the Golden Bloggerz Award by Keith from On My Mind Today and I am very grateful for the nomination. This award was originally created by Chris Kosto from Golden Bloggerz, so of course credit must go to the original creator for creating this award in the first place. Now, onto my nomination! Firstly I’ll outline the rules of the award, then I’ll tell you 3 things about myself, answer the 5 questions Keith asked me and then ask 5 questions of my own and nominate 10 more bloggers who I believe deserve this award.
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and place a link to their website.
- Mention the award’s creator & provide a link too.
- Tell your audience 3 things about you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people who deserve this award.
- Let your nominees know by messaging/commenting on their Social Media or their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions you want.
- Share 2-3 links to your best posts
3 Things About Me
1. I was originally born and (partly) raised in West Yorkshire
You wouldn’t know it from the sound of my accent anymore, or the fact that even those who’ve been with me this entire time only know me writing blogs from London or Birmingham. But I’m a Yorkshire gal and proud and will not hear ANY slander against Yorkshire.
2. Manchester United FC fan
I’m also a fan of Manchester United Football Club since childhood. Admittedly I’m not as much of a fan anymore because I just don’t watch football that much now. However, if you were to ask me who my team was, I’d probably say them.
3. It’s my dream to live abroad
If I could have a job which allowed me to live anywhere but the UK I’d jump at the chance. I’d particularly love to live in Italy, but anywhere not in the UK is fine
1. How would you describe yourself?
I’m a wheelchair user with cerebral palsy. I’m also an MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and rock music fan. I’m honest, to the point where it’s probably gotten me in trouble a bit, and I would do anything from my friends.
2. What is the most important life lesson you ever learned?
I think it’s a lesson about myself, the fact that I’m stronger than I believe, I’m invincible & I’ve been through enough now that I can get through anything .
3. How do you handle stressful situations?
I watch MMA, it connects me to the friends I’ve made through travelling to MMA shows and watching the sport so often. it’s also quite cathartic to watch other people punch each other in the face when you’re stressed!
4. Are you motivated by the same things now that you were ten years ago?
I don’t really know, 10 years ago I was only 14 so I don’t know if I was thinking about specific motivations too much back then. But I do know I still want a PhD like I did back then.
5. What is your greatest unrealized goal?
Linked to my answer to the previous question, one goal I haven’t yet achieved is to get a PhD, I want to be Dr Dobson! (and I will be using my full title ALLLLLLLLLLL the time).
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What would you consider your ‘golden’ best moment in blogging?
3. What do you consider your ‘gold medal’ top goal with blogging?
4. What’s 1 tv series you would recommend?
5. What’s 1 band/artist you would recommend?
Eleanor from Not So Modern Girl
Jess from Stuck in the Book
Madison & Rebecca from Foster Fam Travels
Ellie – M from Ticking the List
Joey from Concealed Voices
Claire from Our Favourite Jar
My 3 Best Posts
Once again, I am very grateful for this nomination and hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me.
Em (Invincible Woman On Wheels)